ITT Corp. (ITT) Declares $0.124 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 end at record highs; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.124 per share, or $0.496 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Corp. (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.21; 2.1% Yield
- United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!