ITT Corp. (ITT) Declares $0.1183 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar stands tall in big week for FX markets
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1183 per share, or $0.4732 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on December 11, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 9, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Corp. (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $.22 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Reinstates, Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!