ITT Corp. (ITT) Declares $0.1183 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1183 per share, or $0.4732 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 12, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 10, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Corp. (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarWinds (SWI) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; 13.3% Yield
- Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!