ITT Corp. (ITT) Declares $0.1183 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1183 per share, or $0.4732 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 12, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 10, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Corp. (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Corp. (ITT) PT Raised to $191 at UBS
- Southern Michigan Bancorp (SOMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!