ITT Corp. (ITT) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2014, to stockholders of record on December 12, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of December 10, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Corp. (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol West Holdings (BRW) Declares $0.033 Monthly Dividend; 8.6% Yield
- SolarWinds (SWI) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; 13.3% Yield
- Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!