ITT (ITT) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
ITT (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 13, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 11, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Corp. (ITT) PT Raised to $191 at UBS
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- S&P Global (SPGI) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!