IHS Markit (INFO) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IHS Markit (NASDAQ: INFO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 29, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 28, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IHS Markit (INFO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paychex (PAYX) Declares $.66 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- NRG Energy (NRG) Declares $0.325 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- WhiteHorse Finance (WHF) Declares $0.135 Special Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!