IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
IDEX Corp. (NYSE: IEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.54 per share, or $2.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IDEX Corp. (IEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 3.1% Yield
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Declares $0.3175 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!