IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
IDEX Corp. (NYSE: IEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per share, or $1.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 16, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IDEX Corp. (IEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Armanino Foods (AMNF) Declares $0.0275 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!