IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
IDEX Corp. (NYSE: IEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 16, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IDEX Corp. (IEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Farmers Bankshares (FBVA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 3.3% Yield
- First Trust Intermediate Duration Preferred & Income Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.1275 Per Share for October
- During a Frenzied 2021 Market, Busy Real Estate Agents Processed More Than 120,000 Offers Using ShowingTime's Offer Management Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!