IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
IDEX Corp. (NYSE: IEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 16, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IDEX Corp. (IEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Gains on Raised Dividend, $60 Billion Buyback Plan
- Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.36; 2.8% Yield
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!