IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
IDEX Corp. (NYSE: IEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 16, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IDEX Corp. (IEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4% Yield
- Lamb Weston (LW) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- HighPeak Energy (HPK) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!