IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
IDEX Corp. (NYSE: IEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 16, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 14, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IDEX Corp. (IEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Gains on Raised Dividend, $60 Billion Buyback Plan
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!