Howmet Aerospace (HWM) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Howmet Aerospace (NYSE: HWM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 25, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 4, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 3, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Howmet Aerospace (HWM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Announces $2.5B Share Buyback, Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.83
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 1.6% Yield
- Carter's (CRI) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!