Home Depot (HD) Declares $1.65 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.65 per share, or $6.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Co. (DE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.6% to $1.13; 1.3% Yield
- Financial Institutions (FISI) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- FFW Corporation (FFWC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!