Home Depot (HD) Declares $1.65 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.65 per share, or $6.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts Home Depot (HD) at Buy
- Cabot Corp. (CBT) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!