Home Depot (HD) Declares $1.36 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.36 per share, or $5.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 19, 2019, to stockholders of record on September 5, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 4, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Increases Share Buyback Plan by Additional 20M Shares, Hikes Dividend to $0.22
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.23; 3.2% Yield
- First Capital (FCAP) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!