Home Depot (HD) Declares $1.03 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.03 per share, or $4.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 13, 2018, to stockholders of record on November 29, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Declares $1.90 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- UPDATE: Home Depot (HD) PT Lowered to $400 at Argus
- Home Depot (HD) PT Lowered to $400 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!