Home Depot (HD) Declares $1.03 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.03 per share, or $4.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 13, 2018, to stockholders of record on November 29, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts Home Depot (HD) at Buy
- Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Unum Group (UNM) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!