Home Depot (HD) Declares $0.89 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.89 per share, or $3.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CFRA Upgrades Home Depot (HD) to Buy
- Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 7.9% Yield
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!