Home Depot (HD) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share, or $1.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 18, 2014, to stockholders of record on September 4, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of September 2, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ONE Gas (OGS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.9% to $0.62; 3.1% Yield
- Fidelity D&D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.33; 2.6% Yield
- Greene County Bancorp (GCBC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!