Heartland Express (HTLD) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Heartland Express (NASDAQ: HTLD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 21, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Heartland Express (HTLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecovyst Inc. (ECVT) Declares $3.20 Special Dividend
- ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- PCSB Financial Corporation (PCSB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!