Hasbro (HAS) Declares $0.68 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.68 per share, or $2.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 1, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of January 31, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hasbro (HAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donaldson (DCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Financial Institutions (FISI) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!