HarborOne Bank (HONE) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HarborOne Bank (NASDAQ: HONE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 27, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 13, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 12, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on HarborOne Bank (HONE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chemed Corporation (CHE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 0.3% Yield
- PNM Resources (PNM) Declares $0.3475 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- The Shyft Group (SHYF) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!