HNI Corp. (HNI) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HNI Corp. (NYSE: HNI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 8, 2022, to stockholders of record on August 26, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of August 25, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on HNI Corp. (HNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingredion (INGR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $0.71; Approves 6m Share Buyback
- Graphic Packaging (GPK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.10; 1.9% Yield
- BankUnited (BKU) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!