H.B. Fuller Co. (FUL) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
H.B. Fuller Co. (NYSE: FUL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 7, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 24, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 22, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H.B. Fuller Co. (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- One Liberty Properties (OLP) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 6.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!