H.B. Fuller Co. (FUL) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Futures dip as focus turns to retail earnings
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
H.B. Fuller Co. (NYSE: FUL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 7, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 24, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 22, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H.B. Fuller Co. (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Union Pacific (UNP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.07; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!