H.B. Fuller (FUL) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.155 per share, or $0.62 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 21, 2019, to stockholders of record on February 7, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of February 6, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H.B. Fuller (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.965 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!