H.B. Fuller (FUL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 2, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 19, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 18, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H.B. Fuller (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH) Provides Update on Proposed Business Combination Timing and Payment Date for Preferred Stock Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!