H.B. Fuller (FUL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Futures dip as focus turns to retail earnings
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 2, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 19, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 18, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H.B. Fuller (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Palace Bidco Oy (“WSIP Bidco”) Announces a Recommended Cash Offer of SEK 165 Per Share to the Shareholders of Adapteo Plc (“Adapteo”)
- AAON Announces Semi-Annual Cash Dividend and Promotion of Christopher D. Eason
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!