Griffon Corp (GFF) Declares $2.00 Special Dividend; 7.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Griffon Corp (NYSE: GFF) declared a special dividend of $2.00 per share.
The dividend will be payable on July 20, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 7, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Griffon Corp (GFF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AirSculpt Technologies (AIRS) Declares $0.41 Special Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Carpenter Technology (CRS) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Badger Meter (BMI) Raises Annual Dividend 12.5% to $0.225; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!