Grainger (GWW) Declares $1.62 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.62 per share, or $6.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 14, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 11, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Grainger (GWW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Declares $5.20 Special Dividend, $1.19 Quarterly Dividend
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Increases Share Buyback Plan by Additional 20M Shares, Hikes Dividend to $0.22
- Red River Bancshares (RRBI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!