Graco (GGG) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Graco (NYSE: GGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 5, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 20, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 16, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Graco (GGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Service Corp (SCI) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; Raises Buyback Program to $500M
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!