Grace (GRA) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- Sony (SONY) Tops Q1 Views on Robust PS5 Demand But Misses on Profit Guidance to Send Shares Lower, Analysts Cautious Over Chip Shortages
- Toyota (TM) Dips Despite a Record Profit As Chip Shortage Weighs on Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grace (NYSE: GRA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Grace (GRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Devon Energy (DVN) Declares $0.49 Quarterly Dividend; 7.5% Yield
- Robert Half International (RHI) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!