Golar LNG (GLNG) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen jumps on possible Bank of Japan shift, stocks bounce
Golar LNG (NASDAQ: GLNG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 26, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 12, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 10, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Golar LNG (GLNG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Update on re-sale of unsecured bonds held in treasury and share buyback
- Kilroy Realty (KRC) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!