Golar LNG (GLNG) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
Golar LNG (NASDAQ: GLNG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 14, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Golar LNG (GLNG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.5% to $0.81; 3.9% Yield
- Kilroy Realty (KRC) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!