Golar LNG (GLNG) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Asian shares wobble with Wall Street, oil helps boost bonds
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
Golar LNG (NASDAQ: GLNG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2018, to stockholders of record on September 6, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of September 5, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Golar LNG (GLNG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- PNM Resources (PNM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.3875; 3.7% Yield
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!