Golar LNG (GLNG) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
- Equities gain while Treasury yields fall on data, talk of Fed rate cuts
Golar LNG (NASDAQ: GLNG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Golar LNG (GLNG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR) Declares $1.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Ault Alliance (AULT) to Commence an Exchange Offer to Acquire Shares of Its Common Stock for up to $15 Million in Series D Preferred Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!