Golar LNG (GLNG) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Wall St rises on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
Golar LNG (NASDAQ: GLNG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 4, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 14, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Golar LNG (GLNG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Upbound Group (UPBD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.8% to $0.37; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!