Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.02434 Monthly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Water Resources (NASDAQ: GWRS) declared a monthly dividend of $0.02434 per share, or $0.29208 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Global Water Resources (GWRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Bancshares (FBMS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- MKS Instruments (MKSI) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Woodlands Financial Services Company (WDFN) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!