Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.02434 Monthly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall St rebounds after Fed-induced pullback
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Water Resources (NASDAQ: GWRS) declared a monthly dividend of $0.02434 per share, or $0.29208 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Global Water Resources (GWRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $1.40; 4.5% Yield
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!