Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.02434 Monthly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Water Resources (NASDAQ: GWRS) declared a monthly dividend of $0.02434 per share, or $0.29208 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Global Water Resources (GWRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Announces $40M Share Buyback; Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.7% to $1.15; 2.3% Yield
- NewLake Capital Partners (NLCP) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!