Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.0225 Monthly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Banks, oil stocks set Wall St for rebound after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global Water Resources (NASDAQ: GWRS) declared a monthly dividend of $0.0225 per share, or $0.27 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on May 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of May 15, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Global Water Resources (GWRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $1.40; 4.5% Yield
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!