General Motors (GM) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on June 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of June 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) joins with Autocar Industries to build heavy-duty hydrogen vehicles
- MBIA (MBI) Declares Extraordinary Cash Dividend on MBIA Inc. Common Stock and Dividends from National Public Finance Guarantee Corporation
- Deutche Bank releases their top auto picks for 2024
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!