General Motors (GM) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Wall St rallies as Powell cements peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares gain, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 19, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 6, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 5, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NHTSA opens investigation into GM’s Chevy Volt over sudden loss of power
- PotlatchDeltic (PCH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0% to $0.45; 3.9% Yield
- WESCO Int'l (WCC) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!