General Motors (GM) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Futures subdued ahead of comments from Fed officials; Zscaler falls
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks steady as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 22, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 8, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 7, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) calls more active than puts into hosting a conference call for financial analysts
- Eltek Ltd (ELTK) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
- General Motors (GM) option IV flat as share price near low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!