General Motors (GM) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 21, 2018, to stockholders of record on September 7, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of September 6, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Boeing, Micron, Tesla and more
- TJX Cos. (TJX) Declares $.3325 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- General Motors (GM) option IV into hosting a conference call and webcast for financial analysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!