General Motors (GM) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 21, 2019, to stockholders of record on June 7, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of June 6, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AES Corp (AES) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.1725; 3.8% Yield
- GE HealthCare (GEHC) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Esports Entertainment Group (GMBL) Temporarily Suspends Series A Preferred Stock Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!