General Motors (GM) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall St muted at open as markets brace for inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
- Stocks and bonds subdued as rate cut hopes face pivotal week
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 21, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 8, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) GM and partners launch national EV fast-charging network
- U.S. House votes to pause Biden EV regulations
- GM’s Cruise faces $1.5M fine for 'misleading' commission over vehicle accident
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!