General Motors (GM) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2015, to stockholders of record on December 18, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 16, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NHTSA opens investigation into GM’s Chevy Volt over sudden loss of power
- GM looks to cut EV costs while searching for profit from green vehicles
- GM Defense Awarded U.S. Department of State Contract for Next Generation Armored Heavy-Duty Sport Utility Vehicles (GM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!