General Motors (GM) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.20 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 24, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 11, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 9, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NHTSA opens investigation into GM’s Chevy Volt over sudden loss of power
- GM looks to cut EV costs while searching for profit from green vehicles
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $54 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!