General Motors (GM) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks slip, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- West Pharma (WST) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Ventas (VTR) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!