General Motors (GM) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Futures drift lower ahead of comments from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 16, 2023, to stockholders of record on March 3, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of March 2, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) calls more active than puts into hosting a conference call for financial analysts
- Kraft Heinz (KHC) Announces $3B Share Buyback
- Bread Financial Holdings, Inc. (BFH) Obtains Inaugural Holding Company Issuer Credit Ratings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!