General Mills (GIS) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Mills (NYSE: GIS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 3, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Mills (GIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Mills' (GIS) Nature Valley Brand Makes Gains Among Teens, Piper Survey Shows
- SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.01 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- KB Home (KBH) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!