General Electric (GE) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Electric (NYSE: GE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 28, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Electric (GE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: EU Antitrust Regulators To Approve Without Conditions Aercap's (AER) $30 Bln GE (GE) Deal - Reuters
- Provident Financial Holdings (PROV) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Heritage Commerce (HTBK) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!