Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.2425 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Wall St headed higher after fewer jobless claims, inflation data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Aussie dollar extends losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2425 per share, or $0.97 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 28, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
The company also announced its intent to initiate a quarterly dividend beginning in the second quarter of fiscal year 2021 at a level that balances return of capital to shareholders while maintaining the financial flexibility to monitor the ongoing pandemic impacts and invest in growth initiatives.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gap, Inc. (GPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Resumes Buybacks
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.44; 2% Yield
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.54; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!